UNITED SPRING LEAGUE 2017
United Soccer are excited to announce our 16th season of Spring League
Registration opens early February 2017 - Check back for more info soon!
USS FUTSAL starts Sunday November 20th and will run for 10 weeks at St Margaret's school.
U8/9 Boys and Girls 9-10 am
U10/11 Boys and Girls 10-11 am
U12/13 Boys and Girls 11-12 pm
Program will be recreational in style. Teams and Individuals may register. Cost is $100 per player/tshirt included. Players will be split into 4 teams to have balanced games. Max 40 registrations spots per hour.
Players will warm up for 10 mins working on skills then play a game. Two 20 min halves.
November 20, 27
December 4, 11, 18
January 8, 15, 22, 29
February 12th (Last Session)
Note* No Sessions February 5th
For Information contact -- email@example.com
- The USS Futsal league was created for the players to have a fun and safe place to develop their skills
- All players are to be present at least 10 minutes before the game and wait upstairs until scheduled start time, in uniform: shirt, socks, shorts and shin guards (shin guards are mandatory)
- Players must be registered and paid in full before they will be able to play (no exceptions)
- 5 players on court (4 plus a goalie) and max 7 on bench
- Two 20 minute halves with a 2 minute halftime shall be played each game.
- Subs on the fly but must be done from the teams designated area (player must be off the field before new player may enter)
- All kicks ins to be done with the foot , no throw-ins
- Kick-offs may be played backwards
- When a ball goes out on the side, opposing team places it on the line where it went out and then have 3 seconds to pass the ball in on the ground
- Walls or barriers must be 3 yards away from any kick-in
- All restarts are indirect and must be played on the ground (goal kicks, kick-ins, free kicks)
- No Jewelry shall be worn by players
- Parents are not allowed to raise their voices at players or refs and may cheer only (no GOOOO Bobby , MARK-UP or SHOOOT etc...)
- Coaches roles are to organize players, do subs and ensure players are playing with sportsmanship and respect
- The Keeper, from a goal kick, may roll the ball or pass on the ground with their foot
- The keeper may use their hands in the designated area, they may leave their area to play the ball with their feet
- Teams may pass the ball to keeper but they may not pick it up, indirect free kick if they do
- The other team must move behind the retreat line from any goal kick (1/3 of field away)
- If a team kicks the ball and it touches the ceiling, the opponents are awarded a ‘kick in’ from the touch line nearest to where the ball touched the ceiling
- Any arguing or disputing with the referees is ground for removal of game and possibly league
- Any violent or abusive act from a player or team towards another player or team is grounds for a lengthy suspension that will be determined at the sole discretion of the league’s board of directors
- There are no Offsides